Pages

Selasa, 06 November 2012

Introduction

Hai. I'm Nauval, the admin of this blog. This is my first blog ever since I was born. Haha. I will make a short introduction of myself in my first posting in this blog. My name is Nauval Tama Pratikto. You can call me "Nauval". I was born in Pontianak, June 12th 1997. My Father's name is Prawata and my mother's name is Suparniati. And luckily they still alive today. My hobby is playing guitar and badminton.

My parents said my name has a good meaning. Okay, I will tell you about my name in this post.
Nauval, its means handsome. Tama, its meaning first. Pratik is the combination of my parents name. Prawata and Suparniati. And To is the Javanese language which means just. So Nauval Tama Pratikto is a first handsome son who was born just from Prawata and Suparniati. My name has a cool meaning right? Haha.

Now, I was 15 years old 5 months. I am in the 2nd grade on Senior High School 1 Pontianak. And my class is XI Science 2. In 2nd grade on Senior High School 1 Pontianak, my age can say was younger than the other student. Why? Because I entered elementary school when my age was 5 years old and without entered kindergarten.

I think that is enough for my introduction. I only a student who study english. So I'm sorry if I do some mistakes in my posting. I hope this post can be interesting for everyone ^_^

1 komentar:

Translate

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.